Monday, September 5, 2011

let go of old spear house, barely been in SL at all this summer

So I had started a new job beginning of the summer, wich cut severely into my SL time, as in obliterating it completely.

As a result, alot of plans for RP I wanted to do, never got done, and aside from 1 tenant, never had too much interested in renting a room at the old spears house (considering it was another location for RP as well as cheap rentals, and given the bi-polar attitudes, it was iffy)  I finally had logged on after 2 weeks gone, to find it was 10 days overdue on tier.

So, since I hate buildings just quietly dissappearing in the city (kills the immersion for me) I dd my usual, blew it up.

THings are slowly calming down (through being unemployed now) but I'm waiting to start anything off, since another babbage RP is hitting off soon,  (and I feel like a jerk having one of my own monsters running around while one of the babbage mysteries are going), likely will be somewhat involved wit zomie week provided nothing comes up though

No comments:

Post a Comment