Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Grendel in Second Life

I'm primarily n Second Life for Roleplay (yes, I am one of the evil roleplayers you have heard about),
Building (I enjoy either impossible machines, over the top  weaponry, or big clunky robots), and community (though lately I've been terrible at making it to events, summer's busy for me)
Sex, as much as I admire some of the very attractive female avi's, and did enjoy times watching the caberet at the new champagne rooms, I'm not as much interested in virtual sex itself, but will still try (in Prof. Footman's own creepy awkward way) and flirt, so ladies, don't stop wearing skimpy underthings on my behalf, giggity.
some SL institutons that annoy me and I try to avoid is calling everything a 'build',  if it's a vehicle I will call it so, if it is a build-ing (a house for example) I will add 'ing' to the end.  yes I'm pigheaded at times.
I also try to be n character most of the time, I don't really type with any accents as I'm no good with it and my regular typoes make it hard to understand what I am saying anyway, dropped 'H's mean my H key is sticking, not that I am cockney.  but even when I'm building something, if you talk to me, I mostly type in character, the rare times I use voice though, then I am definatly OOC.  
My only real alt is a Mr. Zombie Ohare, Aka: The Badger, he is my accountant, and when I need an NPC or monster for an RP, he fits the bill.

Despite some speculation, Miss Gizzy Allen is not an alt, we're just good friends and former housemates.


So, that's the nutshell of Grendel Footman

No comments:

Post a Comment