Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New blog for OOC

I've decided to make this blog for my OOC posts, rather than mix them up with my IC roleplay posts in Babbage.  'll be positng here occasionally, rants, my thoughts on roleplay or some things about Second Life,
maybe occasionally things about my RL.

in RL, I'm not a semi-dead/zombified gentleman scientist/surgeon/inventor/occultist wth a gaping hole in his chest and a brass chamber lodged in, I'm really a somewhat large staured often unsophisticated irish guy who never has gone by my real name (considering legally changing it to Grendel some day) My mother is not a monster however and I still have both arms. I'm a self employed graphic artist and sequential artist (think comic books) who plays videogames, tabletop wargames, swims, drinks heavily, watches anime, goes to conventions, and tinkers with making steampunk modifications I occasionally sell.
I love sci-fi, , steampunk, cyberpunk, DnD, roleplay, comic books, anime, horror, lovecraft, zombies, robots, GIANT robots, airships, trains, the sea, submarines and ships.
Virtual worlds have become a new interest of mine the last few years,  both for their RP oppertunities, (noone RP's in many MMO's) their communities, and the imagination of their creators. I am usually on Second Life, Open Sim, occasionally peer into other virtual worlds, and am often pirating  in Eve Online.

and this sounds like an AA meeting, I will stop now

No comments:

Post a Comment